11 January 2011

Snowy

Oh I'm sure that the boy who left for the south never to return the great white north is happy that he's avoiding the snow we have today.  Nothing too crazy but it's a little bit cold and his warm bloodied-ness does not like that at all.  Ha!  Too bad I love the snow.  Perhaps that is why I came in a blizzard in '78!  I'm sure many of you remember that with fondness.  Ha!

Anway, the good news is that he's not here yet.  That's not always a bad thing.  Flights in Atlanta are still shut down.  My good friends who are there for the AFBF Annual Meeting and Convention are stuck.  The south does not do snow well at all.  Oh well.  That's all I have for today.  Tom is busy.  He's been working on a few special projects I don't even know about and can't wait to hear all about it.  Plus I have a friend who is headed over there and hopefully they can catch up somewhere in the area. 


That's all folks...6 more days of waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment