13 January 2011

Zoinks

Howdy y'all. 

We are in the last stages of the return trip home.  Tomorrow the process will start.  He will begin to put things in motion to get on the multiple flights to return to the states.  He could very well not make it home on the selected date...or he could be a few days earlier.  We shall do the waiting game.  As for all of this I'm a stressed frizz ball right now.  As mentioned in previous posts...I'm trying to get all the things in the house perfect for his homecoming.  It's very stressful but we have made mad progress and more to come.  The bathroom will have the very last things done to it on Monday.  Yippie! I cannot tell you how happy this makes me.  When he left we had a new shower...that was all...now there is a new floor, new toilet, new vanity everything.  I'm super excited and looking forward to it all.  Plus we only have one bathroom in the house.  So, you can imagine how this has kind of cramped things a bit.  Paint has been purchased and I'm like really happy about it. 

Ok...next up:  my son's dad has had a run in with his heart.  There is major history of bad heart in his world, but he's been super healthy and hopeful that it wouldn't affect him.  This week he has had no less than 2 heart attacks and is in the hospital.  He was to have surgery this morning for stents as the original plan of meds and no stents didn't work.  To say we are a little stressed right now would be an understatement.  We have a very unique and great relationship and I could only wish that everyone who didn't live with the parent of their child could truly have.  He is one of my closest and dearest friends and while it hasn't always been the case, we are there now and thankful for it.  Tom and I are very concerned for his health and when he hurts we all hurt and we are all family. 

So, we're getting ready for the big homecoming for two of the men in my life. 

4 is the magic number.

No comments:

Post a Comment